Galaxy.AI creates artificial intelligence to solve important problems for humanity at an industrial scale. We utilize massive proprietary datasets and offer a unique opportunity to build algorithms that move the world. Galaxy.AI is a technology company that creates deep learning algorithms to solve problems in the insurance industry at a global level. We are working with several top property and casualty insurance companies globally and are scaling rapidly. Galaxy.AI has been featured in Inc. magazine as one of the most promising AI startups for 2017 and we are a Techstars NY alumni company. Join a team with a culture that fosters personal growth and research in new frontiers. If you are passionate about making an impact with a growing startup then we would love to hear from you!
We have the following positions open:
1) Senior Sales Person
The role involves maintaining an excellent understanding of the Galaxy.AI solution, general product strategy, roadmap, and adjacent sales pipeline to identify opportunities where Galaxy can bring significant business value to new and existing customers. The role involves understanding current challenges and crafting a solution and strategy based around Galaxy’s suite of products. It is expected that your deal pipeline will be constructed in three ways:
- Through your own network, identify customer opportunities and bring in sales leads.
- Partnering with member of the executive team who are in strategic discussions or reacting to inbound inquiries.
- Partnering with additional resources to create additional sales channels.
- 5+ years selling a technology-based SaaS solution in insurance claims, property & casualty insurance industry.
- Demonstrated ability to navigate complex deals across technical and commercial challenges as well as multiple teams and stakeholders
- Proven network across auto-insurance and claim executives in the US market.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Operate in a fast-paced environment where you will be responsible for driving multiple customer opportunities in parallel.
- Ability to create grassroots solutions for scaling sales and making sales process efficient.
- Balance of the business and technology acumen, including ability to articulate high-level technical solutions to business problems and to tie your solutions to success criteria.
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills, including ability to create clear observations, analysis and conclusions based on customer interviews and data.
- Excellent customer facing skills with experience presenting to and achieving buy-in from senior executives (managers, directors, VPs, CMOs, and CXOs).
- Team player who can collaborate with multiple stakeholders to arrive at the best solution.
- Willingness to travel.
2) Senior AI Scientist
- An out-of-the-box thinker who likes to produce iterative solutions to solve problems in a rapid development startup environment, with a love of writing and coding and taking up new challenges.
- A leader who enjoys working with teams utilizing talent, multiple code languages and development platforms to generate live products.
- Has a minimum of 4 years professional work experience in computer vision machine learning neural network architectures especially capability with python, tensorflow and opencv.
- Ideally, someone who has taken deep learning/machine vision technology from R&D to commercialization and has shown the ability to scale a product in commercial setting.
AI Scientist will innovate product solutions, including python-based machine learning and client/server data frameworks to interpret images and text data for the creation of web-enabled applications. Scientific and engineering works that you produce will generate further evidence that superior results are achieved by machine learning neural networks. Senior AI Scientist will represent Galaxy on a global scale and will have the opportunity to pioneer AI in the insurance industry.
3) Full Stack Software Developer Engineer SWE
The opportunity is for a creative and out-of-the-box thinker to innovate and build analytical solutions using massive data and processing infrastructure. This is a unique opportunity to join a multidisciplinary and diverse team, in which you will be given independence to grow within an early stage company with the collaborative team.
The ideal candidate is a visual thinker who likes to produce iterative solutions to solve problems in a rapid development startup environment. The ability to work across multiple code languages and development platforms to generate production prototypes is a key growth opportunity.
- Minimum 3 years related work experience is required, 8+ years preferred.
- Entrepreneurial startup methodologies and development practices
- U.S Citizen or U.S work visa is mandatory
The ideal candidate has:
- Minimum of 3 years related academic and/or work experience
- Facility with OS systems, application configuration, command line scripting Linux, GIT AWS hosted cloud services
- Experience with machine learning massive data set management and exposure or capability with python, caffe, numpy, scipy, keras, pandas, scikit, cuda is a plus
- Ability to work collaboratively and be a team player in a dynamic and fast paced startup environment
Interested? Contact us.