Computer vision expert
Galaxy.AI has been featured in INC magazine as one of the most promising AI startups for 2017 and is a Techstars NY alumni company. We are looking for a computer vision expert to join our team of data scientists in a culture which fosters personal growth and research into the new frontiers of the future of medicine.
We are looking for creative and out-of-the-box thinking computer vision experts to innovate and build analytical solutions using massive healthcare and insurance data. This is a unique opportunity to join a multidisciplinary and diverse team, in which you will be given independence and lot of room to grow within an early stage growing company by working with the team of our data scientists.
The ideal candidate is a driven individual who likes to produce iterative solutions to solve problems in a rapid development startup environment. The ability to work across multiple code languages and development platforms to generate production prototypes is a key growth opportunity.
- Innovate product solutions including python-based machine learning computer vision algorithms and client/server data frameworks
- Use deep learning to analyze terabytes of medical images and text data for the creation of web-enabled applications
- Find innovative solutions amongst terabytes of proprietary data that can be deployed in clinical settings to save lives
- Publish results and participate in scientific outreach with the opportunity to be publishing pioneering work
Ideal candidate has:
- Minimum of 3 years related academic and/or work experience
- Strong foundation in machine learning with knowledge of the underlying maths.
- Capability with python, caffe, keras, Tensorflow, numpy, scipy, pandas, scikit-learn, cuda
- Facility with OS systems, application configuration, command line scripting
- Ability to write and build diagram proposals, solution strategies and report artifacts
- Ability to work collaboratively and be a team player in a dynamic and fast-paced start-up environment
- Eager to do scientific outreach by publishing in journals and participating in machine learning conferences.
- Healthcare / insurance experience is a plus
- Office of choice in NY, Boston or Springfield, MA
- Remote work could be considered initially
Interested? Connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org